Headaches
Sporadic headaches for 7 days in the forehead,sidehead,above the eye and at the back of the neck and it is very painful

Dr. Harisha N L
Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.