Headache with vomiting
Recently 8- 9 years whenever I used to travel for my exam in returning of my journey I used to get headache with vomiting until everything comes out it continues for 3-5 hours and it  also happen whenever I do fasting similar conditions happen at the end of fasting of 12 hours and recently 3-4 years same headache conditions is prevailing without traveling and fasting . It happen to me 4- 6 times per year. Headache location is  above ear on both sides of the head. It's moderate type and it's goes when everything which I had eat 2 - 3 hours comes out and everything become normal. I do have habit of taking stress recently in past few years due to that I used to eat less. In vomiting it take one hours for me to take out everything in that I usually became tired and even loose my body water it feel like he'll for me at that time

If you get the feeling that headache is going to start or which week usually is a possibility then Start eating small portion of food. So also to say that need to do regular walks. Relaxation therapy too helps in long run.
Thanks

Looks like migraine headache. As the frequency of headache is low take only tab naxdom 250 S.O.S