Headache(Top of the head)
Dead Sir/Ma'am, My Girlfriend is suffering from pain on top of the head. We don't know we should call it headache or not because it's always at one point (Top and centre of the head). She has visited a Doctor in Dehradun (Dr. Kudiyal) and he said it's because of stress only. whenver she cries or take tension it happens

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.I'm sorry,but being a Dermatologist,I can't be of any help in this case.Please visit a Specialist(MD-Medicine) for the same. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH