Headache sleepless night
I feel like to cry loud but can't sumthng is der in my mind but can't explain exactly feeling irritate mood swing anger don't wanna meet anyone

Before jumping to conclusions of any diagnosis I thing intensity and frequency of these instances need to be considered. This may be depression related symptoms but assessment can help. See a psychologist or psychiatrist online.
Keep a mood diary just to see how frequent is the mood swings are or are you just focusing on the negative behaviour
Take help from psychologist psychiatrist to figure out the condition mood swing can occur from various factors.