Headache since 5weeks
I've been having headache everyday since the end of October and it keeps shifting between a normal headache to migraines. I'm mainly not being able to stand sunlight. I consulted a physician. He told it's a vascular headache and gave me some tablets accordingly. But I'm headache doesn't seem to even reduce. Help!

Dr. Manju Lihala

You need further evaluation regarding your headache. It could be stress related or triggered by certain foods. Avoid going out in the sun or use dark glasses when you go out. You can contact me if required for further evaluation.