Headache problems
I get severe headache whenever I get less sleep of around 4-5 hours due to pressure at work and long working hours.. Which is the best medicine for immediate relief without any side effects??

Hello there we undertsand your feeling and your concern towards your health. But then you see headache is quite irritating symptom afterall. It seems you're having headache because of lack of sleep and stress at work. Yes you need medication for this but also you need adequate sleep that is around eight hours a day. This would guve you more relief than the medication you take.  Before taking any step for your heaeache consult a doctor of your locality for your safety. Thank you