Headache problem.
I'm having a headache problem since 1 year and I've tried medicines. I wanna know what's the reason behind? As I go near an area where there's a lot of noise or if someone hits on my head, it starts paining and even it stays till a longer time.

Hello, I hope you're not in too much of pain. As you said that you're having pain since one year. I assume this is because of sinusitis. For this it need to be confirmed first and then.treated accordingly. This might occur because of repeated cold. So consult a doctor and discuss with him. Thank you