Headache problem
I am suffering with headache since couple of months. I would like to know which specialist doctor is best to consult for this problem. And can we go to Apollo hyderabad in Sundays to consult best doctors. Pls help me
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a MD internal medicine or a psychiatrist for your problem. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?