Headache,pain around eyes

Having persistent head aches 24 hours, both eyes around are having irritation and pain along with the eye brows persistently. Checked with eye doctors those things are not happened bcoz of eye, eye is normal. Entire day my face is tired, unable to sleep properly, the pain is severe when woke up in the Morning. Almost it's been 2 and Half years, the problem still remains. I am even consulted psychiatrist also. I have consulted ENT also. Had taken the scans and No use. I don't know which speciality doctor should I contact?

Doctor Answers (3) on Headache,pain around eyes

I agree with Dr. Anusha. Your headache is most probably due to personal and work pressure. You need relaxation and you can try meditation, change working environment if possible.
Dr. Neeraj Basantani Agra | Neurosurgeon
I don't know whether u have got an MRI Brain done, because persistent headache for two and a half years is a clear cut indication for MRI Brain. A proper clinical history of your headache and neurological examination will guide you to a diagnosis.
You have to see a Neurophysician.
Dr. Anusha D Chennai | Neurologist
If you have persistent headache, you have to meet a neurologist, since you have ruled out ENT causes. High stress in daily life related to personal/professional problems may be contribute to intractable headache not responsive to medicines. If that is the scenario, consider alternative stratergies like yoga, meditation and positive biofeedback. Maybe even a short vacation. Long hours on the computer may cause eye strain and headache..Try to limit your screentime and take short breaks...