Headache near to eyebrow region
I'm 27 year old female, I'm single. From past 2 weeks I have this headache problem near my eyebrow region and it is not continuous. I never wore spectacles as I do not have problem in figuring out things which are near and far. Please advise

Do you get cold also with headache then consult a ent specialist to rule out sinusitis and also consult a Ophthalmologist for refraction and are you a software professional? Then it can be computer vision syndrome
Hello This could b due to sinusitis or migraine Try A. Steam inhalation B. Consult ENT specialist if problem persists