Headache, migrain problem
I am getting to much headache , not able to read , work. not sure which doctor to visit. pls. guide on the specialty whom should meet.
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Sorry to hear this. Please see a neurologist. He well be able to correctly diagnose the condition and start the necessary treatment. Best wishes.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?