Headache & Memory down
Many times I am suffering from head ache, generally after 3 PM to 5 PM daily this symptom reaches. I generally sleep after 12 daily at night & gets up after 8 AM. But after working for some time I feel little drowsy & out of energy. As I am a marketing professional, i remain out late for work. Also since last 2-3 years I am feeling that I have gone loss of memory drastically. Earlier I used to memorize everything for long time but now unable to recall any recent happenings & names also. Please advice for fresh & better day time work and for sharp memory power.

Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Hello!! Use proper diet and liquids...hydrate youself. Use proper ergonomical postures during work,watching t.v. & using mobile and start with general mobility neck and shoulder exercises including stretchings of different muscles. Have nice sleep and start with brisk walk everyday atleast for 25min. and breathing exercises. You will be better and work energy level also high. Regards.