Frequent Head ache
I am suffering from severe head ache from so many years.i use to get it very frequently(almost 4dys a week).The below are the times when i get headache. 1.If I go out and roam for a long time. 2.If I am sitting directly to AC. 3.If I didn't dry my hair properly after taking head bath 4. If i don't have a good sleep. I don't know to which doctor I should consult. Please suggest me some good doctor.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please consult and Neurosurgeon and rule out space occupying lesions He will guide you accordingly
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai
Headache can be due to various reasons like neurological, Ent, and vision related etc.. If you have some risk factors as you said already, try to avoid that...consult a neurologist, eye surgeon and go for complete evaluation and follow his advice...