Headache in epilepsy
I have epilepsy and I use zenoxa 150 and mdd xr 50 When I wake up in the morning I have headache for almost 2-3 hours .

Please Don't worry Do following... Put some cow ghee drops in both nostrils regularly at night Do meditation regularly before going to sleep Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily with relaxed mind Do pranayam and yoga daily Take salads and fruits more Take Saraswatarishta 20 ml Twice a day for 6 mths These all points will help you a lot Will help you to reduce the doses of antiepileptics also.
Please