Headache
I have a headache problem from 5 years present im in it feild. im unable see the system also. please give a solution asap

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Headache can be due to a lot of reasons. I need to know a few more facts from your before narrowing down on the diagnosis. Where is this headache - Front, Back or On Sides Which Side - Right, Left or Both Sides, Which Time of the day it is more Any specific Triggering factors Any Specific Relieving factors Is that associated with Nausea and / or vomiting Have you done any test Have you taken any treatment   Please be kind enough to clarify the above details at private consultation area . I will be happy to chart the further course of action for you and to answer your questions. Best Wishes for Speedy Recovery Take care.

Hi.... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. ...Get your vision tested by your ophthalmologist....