Headache From last one we
From last week ,my wife is suffering from headache .yesterday she visited docter at Aundh.she checked her eyes,No was -0.5 of right eye and +0.25 of left eye. Please say the solution how can the headache be minimize. Regards

Hello A. There are many causes of headache like sinusitis,migraine etc B. Power of glasses is very small and most likely is not causing headache C. I would recommend you to consult local physician
Headache since one week, maxillary or frontal sinusitis, refractive error, migraine or tension headaches are most common, if don't get relief by using glasses, get x-rays done for PNS to exclude maxillary or frontal sinusitis, if there is no finding in x- rays,please consult neurologist (D M Neurology) for migraine or tension headaches,pregnancy you have to exclude because in pregnancy weakness is most common cause of headache, with regards Dr Arjun kr Singh Patna.