Headache for two days
My son was suffering from Chikungunya since last 25 days.He is 13.Last week he got severe cold and cough,stuffed nose.Noe two days before he complained of severe headache.I took him to his paeditrician and he gave brufen 400 sos.He is better but his headache is coming back not sharp but he is not comfortable.pls help

Hello there..... I went through your query..... I can understand your concern..... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well..... Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.... I hope this helps.....