Headache for 4-5 days
I'm having severe headache for last 4-5 days. I don't have cough or cold. The pain is mostly concentrated over the forehead and eyes. Please suggest me some medicines so that I can get rid of this continuing problem.

Dr. Y Siva Kumar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your condition appears to be a type of migraine. Even though you do not have cough or cold, we still have to rule out sinusitis problem. In majority of people, both conditions can be relieved to a large extent by simple tablets which can be tolerated reasonably well. Since we should not prescribe medicines by this app method, you need to consult a neuro - ophthalmologist or a neurologist.