Headache during workout

Hello Sir, For last 7 days I am suffering from a headache during two activity, one - strength training like push ups, squats etc but not during abs crunches. I have started exercising at home since mid week of April 2016. The headache starts at just above the right eye and goes a little up in forehead and then move towards right to the head and ends and back of the head in the right side. When the pain started in 1st two days it stayed till I exercised only but after that it stayed for entire day till 8 pm in the evening. The pain started when i started exercise regime with warm ups for 5-7mins, some breathing exercise for 5 min, meditation for 10mins followed by 40 Push ups , 10 squats, 20back push ups, around 120 different abs crunches, Bhujangaasan, Shawasan and Meditation for 5mins. Before that I had no pain when I was doing same breathing exercise followed by above mentioned yogas!! Pls advice. I m sufferng the same pain at same point in my head if I masturbated Last 5days

Doctor Answers (1) on Headache during workout

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
Consult me in private chamber for further assessment and treatment. Headache is just a symptom of some major or minor health disorder,which needs to be clinically and physically assessed by a doctor in chamber. You may take paracetamol 650mg after food and antacids before food in emergency for severe headache untill final diagnosis is done.