Headache, concentration

A month ago my mom had a minor laser operation (Rs. 1500) in 1 eye to remove a layer in right eye. After that, her vision got clearer. But since last 2 weeks, she's experiencing difficulty in concentration. She went to same eye doctor now. He suggested to visit ENT specialist. We have not yet visited specialist so far. Meanwhile, she is having headache in her forehead along with difficulty in concentrating on things for longer duration. This also happens when she goes for her regular evening walk at a nearby garden. There sometimes she loses control (like she don't know where is she going) for few seconds while walking, but resumes regular walk again. Few days later the forehead pain has shifted to the back side of the head (inside) It feels like aching (something holding). It is like feeling vibration/heart-beat in the back of the head. Today again the pain shifted to full forehead. We visited a nearby Dr and she said it is sinus problem as my mother has cough problems but its normal.
views-icons 120 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Jogendra Kumar Bastia
Neurologist 7 yrs exp Lucknow
It may be only psychosomatic symptoms related to stress or some vascular headache precipitated folloeibg surgery or some real underlying serious neurological condition. Get clinically examined by a neurologist and get a mri brain done if needed after clinical examination
Dr. Gaurav Mohan(PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Please show once to Neurologist. Regards