Headache and weak eye muscles
I am having a constant headache/heavy head from 1 and half month this headache continues from when I wakeup to till I sleep.my vision is 6*6 I visited a local clinic and they have found that I have a weak eye muscles.and they have suggested a pencil pushup. No headache medicines not providing any relief. Is it possible that weak eye muscles giving me a headache that continuing from morning to evening? Will pencil pushup will work to strengthen my eye muscles if yes then how much time it will take to strengthen my eye muscles?? I am doing a pencil pushup 3 times a day

Yes , Weak eye muscles alongwith excess near / digital work can give you these kinds of headaches and other symptoms
Yes the exercises are helpful , continue these pencil eye exercises for about 10-12 weeks . also you can apply refresh tears or Lubrex eye drops for 3-4 times a day , especially if you are more into laptop / smartphone throughout the day .
regular follow up with local ophthalmologist