Headache and teeth
I am feeling several time headache and some times like vomiting but don't vomit.I am also having problem in my teeth that it bleeds while brushing daily.

Dr. Gautam Agarwal
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Hi. Bleeding on brushing is most often due to tartar deposits leading to gum disease. It can be treated by a simple cleaning procedure called scaling by your dentist. Also learn the proper brushing technique from your dentist. Consult your physician for headache and vomiting.
Hi, looks like you are suffering from migraine headache... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.... Regularly get a new toothbrush. Change your toothbrush when it becomes frayed, about every three to four months, and choose a soft-bristled toothbrush.