Headache and swelling of
I have headches frequently which get worst during stress. I had a head injury near my left eyebrow and had to get stitches.. I fell so hard on bathroom the Indian bathroom hit my head hard cutting it.. No scans were done then. Another issue is I have swelling in my foot during evening. Loss of appetite, weight loss and tiredness while walking upstairs. I also feel fatigue if I sweat too much

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Madam, Please consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest to rule out complications of head injury You also may be suffering from other problems that cause tiredness, weight loss We need to do a thorough evaluation