Headache and sinasites

Hello I have a headache problem from past 10yrs the ache occurs when I bite nails, or teeth bite or bee more time in sun and also I have sainasites they is any solution which treatment men I must go under and also also I am wearing glasses which has power short sited. When I get headache I take tablet combiflame

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache and sinasites

THREE NATURAL WAYS TO CURE HEADACHE. .....

Do yoga: Yoga will get your mind focused, stretch out your muscles, and get you moving in ways that can help you drop the tension-and if you drop the tension, you can drop the tension-headache. Just doing a few moves when the pain starts up can help, but the best thing to do is a set aside a few minutes each day to practice regularly and prevent headaches before they happen.

Breathe: You may think your breathing alright, but if your head is pounding you’re likely not getting the most out of the oxygen you take in. In general we take breaths that are too shallow, and when we are experiencing pain or stress, we definitely breathe to shallow. Make a conscious effort to take deep, full, breaths that start in your diaphragm and fill up your lungs. This will get your plenty of fresh oxygen circulating through your blood and will also help relax your mind and body.

Drop your shoulders: This is one I remind myself to do about 5 times a day. Make yourself aware of how you carry your shoulders. When you think of it, tell yourself to drop them down. You’d be surprised at how often we carry them hunched up too high, resulting in soreness and, of course, headaches.

FOR MORE QUERIES AND SUGGESTIONS U MAY CONSULT ME PRIVATELY.

WISH U A GOOD HEALTH.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
consult physicians or neurologist if you experience headaches that:

Occur more frequently than usual...Are more severe than usual...Worsen or don't improve with appropriate use of over-the-counter drugs...Prevent you from working, sleeping or participating in normal activities...Cause you distress, and you would like to find treatment options that enable you to control them better