Headache and Indigestion

My friend has headache nearly daily and has digestion problems. Many times he had severe headache just after waking up from sleep. His headache longs for whole day. He has acidity most of the time. He never took any medication for that yet. Please suggest me what to do...

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Being a Sr. Homoeopath in Kolkata, I should not make any suggestion to you without full homoeopathic classical case recording for making proper selection of remedies. Therefore if you feel free,  may contact Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal , Dumdum through Google search or website askhomoeo.com to get phone  no and to take appointment even on line treatment.
Dr. Sonal Wagh
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Pune
Hi... First of all ask your friend whether he eats according to his hunger or by watch. If he is eating when his body is not asking for food i.e. When he is not hungry; it is finally an overload for the stomach. Secondly tell him to chew his morsels properly. He has to chew the food till the taste of the morsel disappears in the mouth itself. This is a correct way of eating. After following this, if the complaint persists, he can take a treatment. Have a happy healing... ☺
Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Homeopath 24 yrs exp Sonipat
Proper case history would be required to treat acidity as well as headaches. Without knowing the individual in depth, it would be difficult to plan homeopathic treatment. Thanks
Consult qualified homeopathic physician
Meanwhile try some OTP antacids.
Dr. Yogesh Kankariya
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Pune
As per description given by you it is clear that headache is of gastric origin. You can consult your homeopathic doctor for the treatment. Also need some lifestyle changes like proper sleep habit, drinking plenty of water, avoid spicy food.