Headache and heaviness

I wear glasses while working on computers or watching television. For couple of days, I get headache for no reasons to my knowledge. I feel heavy in my head and feel pain when I shake my head. Even a slight movement will hurt. Is it something to with my head, eyes or my glasses. Do I need to change my glasses to deal with the pain.

Doctor Answers (2) on Headache and heaviness

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.... Yes of course you need to change your glasses.... Consult Ophthalmologist for further advice.....