Headache and eye pain
Hello sir, I just want to ask that I am facing problem for headache. Mostly it happens during travel and in case of sunny climate. I want to know is it due to my eye power coz I found some type of irritation in eye also. Please help. My eye sight is -2.5. Thanks

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern about your health condition and I appreciate that...there are many reasons for headache it may be due to increased blood pressures, migraine, cluster headache, refractive errors, meningitis,sinusitis,increased intracranial pressure, reffered pain from somewhere else... So detailed history and examination with relevant investigations is necessary... Kindly consult nearest neuro physician they will do the needful.