Headache along with double vision
My mom, age 48years experienced headache at one point along with double vision for a few years now 6 years to be precise. She visited a lot of doctors and everytime she told her symptoms the doctor just prescribed her specs and that's it. And we thought it will go on its own eventually... So yesterday she visited an eye doctor and she just saw her and told her that she needs to get an MRI done. So today we did an mri and found out that she has a (Well defined saccular iso to hyperintense flow related enhancing outpouching seen along intracavernous portion of right ICA attached with communicating segment (C7) projecting posteriorly and inferiorly. Suggestive of saccular aneurysm. Lesion measures 12.2 (AP) x 10.7 (RL) x 13 (SI) mm approx.) And (Hypoplastic P1 segment of right posterior cerebral artery seen). After seeing the reports I was shattered. Now I have absolutely no idea what to do or whom to approach... So doctors please guide me as to what steps needs to be taken next...

Consult a neurologist . They can refer you if needed to an intervention specialist who can treat aneurysms with less invasive procedures.

Cerebral Aneurysms can be life threatening. Kindly consult a Neurosurgeon at the earliest. If required DSA ( angiogram to the brain) will be fine and plan will be decided. There are 2 options depending on the position and structure of the Aneurysm. 1. Surgical Clipping 3. Endovascular Coiling.