Headache after watching mobile phone
I feel pain in my head after watching continuously at my phone just in 1 to 1½ hours, this has happened in the last one month. Prior to that I use to watch the phone without any issue for 12 Hours... What is the possible reason and how it is to be cured?

If you are an excessive user of mobile and laptop then you are likely to develop computer vision syndrome. What i will suggest you to restrict the use of mobile and laptop to the minimum. Consult an ophthalmologist nearby when lockdown is over As ofnow 1.restrict mobile and laptop usage 2.put some lubricant eye drops eg teardrops 3to 4times daily. Can take crocin 500 as and when needed.
Headache after constant use of any electronic screen is quite common. What needs to be evaluated after lockdown is your refractive error (spectacle prescription). Occasionally cervical spondylosis can be mistaken for headache and this happens because while using our mobile phones we are tilting our head down to see. Better would be to hold the screen at eye level or place it on a stand to prevent neck tilting. A past history of cold could result in sinusitis which results in a headache about and around the eye brows. For this do steam inhalation 10min at a time 2 times per day for 3-4 weeks. Also please google computer vision syndrome and follow the guidelines given to control/prevent it.
Hold mobile phone at eye level Neck exercises for cervical spondylosis Steam inhalation Refraction (check spectacle prescription by OPHTHALMOLOGIST) after lockdown is over
You maybe having dry eyes, or just in general are stressed. It could be lack of sleep or many other possibilities for causing a headache. As of now, if you have ever checked in the past few months and are sure you have no spectacle power, then you can start with basic cold compress, take frequent breaks while using the device.
If the headache persists then reach out for a consult
Anxiety and stress are peaking during lockdown. Take a break from digital devices and try engaging in some other activities