Head spins regularly
I met with an accident recently and had my head injured had been to hospital and got CT scan done. As per doctors it is all normal but since the accident happened, whenever i sleep or get up after sleep or make swift movement of my head, my head spins for like 5 to 7 seconds. I have noticed whenever I sleep I will have to close my eyes for few seconds to get it back to normal same thing when I get up from sleep, I will have to sit down for a few seconds to it back to normal.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is something called a labyrinth inside the ear and some damage to that can lead to such problems. But you haven't mentioned since when you are having this issue? Consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  Tab. Vertistar MD 16 twice or thrice to be kept in mouth till it dissolves. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Deepak A N
Neurosurgeon 8 yrs exp Ernakulam

This is one of the common condition after minor head injuries may be because  of labrinthine concussion. it usually subsides by itself by 7 to 10days. If u are  having symptoms even after 10 days then it is to be treated
consult a neurosurgeon
avoid driving and swimming