Head pain in brain
Suddenly my head pain to much and I m nt able to see properly. When I try see something it's looks like fan is running in front of me. And my head pain start from my head to back bone also pain to much as well as my spinal cord also pain to much. Sometime I do omit also because of head pain. It's happen once in every week. My head pain to much and its like someone bitting hummer on my head. Can anyone provide some solutions to it.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Headache can be due to various reasons.. It needs a detailed neurological, visual and sinus evaluation..so Consult a neurologist or neurosurgeon and follow his advice