Head pain

All times in my head like when a man drinks, energy loss of body, toilet not clear, breathing problems lightly,

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to be clear while posting your questions or else we wont able to understand your language and will not be of any help. Take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month and get yourself checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello. Well you tell me all unrelated symptoms and I can't point to any condition as such..I suggest you to take proper rest and have food properly and on time.. apart from that regular exercises are a must..try to include more of fibre in your diet..have more of vegetables and fresh fruits.  Drink a glass of warm water in the morning empty stomach.. try to be cLm as much as possible when you gave breathing issues
mee a physician .thank you
Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, your symptoms are vague and do not point to any specific diagnosis.These might be just subjective or might be related to some disease. Only after detailed history we can be sure what it is. Pls consult a general physician near you or in practo direct. Hope this helps. regards