Head feels weird....dizziness at times?
I can barely explain what I'm experiencing. It's almost as if my head is pulsating, but it's more of a balance thing. And at times I'll be fine but then all of sudden get dizzy and lose focus. Rarely do I have the spells of loss of focus, but head has felt just clogged and weird the past three days. Any chance this could be allergies or humidity???? Construction happening in my backyard so I assume the digging and dirt can trigger it too. Figuring if it were anything serious I'd have pain.

HELLO, CONSULT A GENERAL PHYSICIAN M.D./NEUROPHYSICIAN/ENT SPECIALIST.. TABLET VERTIN16mg. THREE TIMES A DAY FOR FIVE TO SEVEN DAYS IF FEEL BETTER CONTINUE AS REQUIRED. MEY BE ALIGNMENT OF INTERNAL EAR BONE IS MISPLACED. OR FUNGAL INFECTION OF  EAR DRUM MAY BE THEIR. WHICH IS DIFFICULT TO TREAT. SO CONSULT AN ENT SPECIALIST. O.K BYE.