Head injury

I got a head injury 3 months ago...that time there was pain for sometime and nothing more than that. But now there is a little tenderness at the injured placce. And also it pains. Which doctor sshould I cconsultt??
views-icons 53 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a general surgeon for your problem. All the best. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?