Head ache . Synus problem
Back side of the head , one side pushing pain . I think so it is due to the synus problem during these winter sesson I feel more bad head pain , I cant even bent my head it starts giving me a pushing pain

Dr. Harisha N L
Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain. Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain...Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own. Chronic sinusitis lasts up to eight weeks and may be caused by an infection or growths(polyps). Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose and nasal congestion. Acute sinusitis usually doesn't require any treatment beyond symptomatic relief with pain medications, nasal decongestants and nasal saline rinses. Chronic sinusitis may require antibiotics. Please consult ENT surgeon.