Head_ache shiver stammer

I had a problem earlier .i was in class when my lower lip and my right hand started shivering my voice started to stammer ... i consulted a neurologist got a ct scan and mri but nothing was diagnosed. he told that it was due to anxiety and stress ..recently i was awake for 2 nights working and got the same attack again dis time with head ache and weakness and very bright light is disturbing and seeing white color for a long time spins my head .this time the doctor referred a psychiatrist. i dont know whats wrong with me , I'm also experiencing memory loss but nothing is being diagnosed .

Doctor Answers (1) on Head_ache shiver stammer

I understand ur concern. The symptoms described in the question are due to overwhelming stress. They can worsen due to sleep deprivation, alcohol, smoking etc. Consult a Psychiatrist asap. The symptoms need detail evaluation. A short course of medication, counseling and stress mngmt can solve ur problem. Take care.