Head ache.
Head ache regularly. Unable to work on laptop. Need help to what's wrong. I wear spectacles but no increase in the number.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I hope you're not in too much of pain. Headache need to be evaluated by a doctor. It needs examination and may need some investigations too. Kindly consult a general physician of your locality. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?