Head Ache all the time..

I use to have head ache most of the time. I thought it was due to improper sleep. After having proper sleep also, I feel that I again need to go to sleep due to head ache. Eye sight also seems to be fine.
Shall I consult a doctor? If yes, then physician or eye specialist?

Doctor Answers (1) on Head Ache all the time..

Dr. Ryan DSouza Mumbai | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
The exact cause of your headache needs to be investigated. Common causes of headaches like you describe include eye refractive errors and related eye ailments, paranasal sinus inflammation, cervical spondylosis and migraines. You could start with your eye doctor to rule out any eye problem. If ruled out, you could see your family physician. Please have an X-Ray of your Paranasal Sinuses and Cervical Spine ready before seeing your physician along with a basic blood work up including a CBC, Blood Sugars and Vitamin D levels.
Your physician may further refer you to a Neurologist and/or order for a CT Scan or MRI of the Head for further management. Certain hospitals do run speciality headache clinics as well.