He is becoming aggressive
He is getting angry for all small matter. . He feels like to beat someone without any reason. ...He himself says that he is doing like psyco. ..sometime he says wanna quit his life. .. worrying for him. ..pls let me know is he need to any treatments?

Hello there. If he was always like this or he is become like this recently? I suggest you should consult a psychiatrist in regards to this and go for counselling. Sometimes counselling is enough. And sometimes, pharmacotherapy along with counselling will be necessary. Hope this helps and hope gets well soon. Best regards.