He is an epilepsy child

He is an epilepsy child will he get rid of this problem he is suffering from last 3 years he get seizures too

Dr. Sushant Gupta
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi

He is 5 yrs child nd he is havin seizure since 3 yrs as u said. I wanna ask you something in this regard ? 1. Is he under proper treatment prescribed by your doctor ? 2. Is he getting seizure inspite of treatment ? See if he is getting seizure in between treatment then u need to get the proper dosage checked by your doctor, may be u r not giving proper dosage. 3. Can i know the prescribed medicine by the dr. ? If you r giving proper dosage prescribed and still boy is having seizure then your medications needs to get a increase dose or changed. So consult your doctor for this. Dont let the temprature above 100°F as it may trigger seizure. It gets subsided with time for sure with proper treatment and care. No worry.
I suggest you to visit your doctor as its a case of rebound seizure.