Hayfever or rhinitis
Prescribed drugs are loratadine & montelukast.Every season change from last 4 year i have same problem of continuous sneezing,eye watering & eye itching. Now i am thinking for a surgery I have heard these surgery are not reliable and chance of reoccurrence is more. Kindly suggest me about surgery and its cost in India
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Madhavi Nachane
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Dear, you suffer from Allergic Rhinitis as it appears from ur history. .Do consult an ENT Specialist for surgery and to avoid recurrence immunologist for immunotherapy for the same..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?