Having some boils on skin
I m having some boils on my legs and hands from may 2015 and I have consulted a skin specialist too...doctor told that I m having an allergy of mosquito ... I have kept my treatment started since 2 months but, there is no effect or the boils hadn't deceased.... Plzz tell me what to do.... 

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Boils are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and boils.