Having severe hair loss
Dr. Having severe hair loss from my baby born.. Now he was 1yre, my hairs automatically fallen, I didn't touch my hair but it falls out rapidly n I lost tons of hair every day.. Before I had v. Thick hair.. Now my hair v. V. V. Thin.. Finally I took blood test..and my Dr gave me minoxidil 5%, grocapix get, zycafe shampoo, it does work? I was panic to use minoxidil.. Pls guide me

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

It works. But it will take time. So be patient. Also, you might not get all the hair back. But don't get frustrated . What you should now focus on is how to maintain your current hair and make it healthy. Your treating dermatologist will help you in achieving that. Also , You will have to maintain your hair.that's where people go wrong...they stop maintaining once they get results. Ask your dermatologist how to MAINTAIN your hair. That's important. And don't worry . You have started treatment so it will eventually show results.