Having severe hair loss

Dr. Having severe hair loss from my baby born.. Now he was 1yre, my hairs automatically fallen, I didn't touch my hair but it falls out rapidly n I lost tons of hair every day.. Before I had v. Thick hair.. Now my hair v. V. V. Thin.. Finally I took blood test..and my Dr gave me minoxidil 5%, grocapix get, zycafe shampoo, it does work? I was panic to use minoxidil.. Pls guide me

Doctor Answers (1) on Having severe hair loss

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
9 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Trichologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
It works. But it will take time. So be patient. Also, you might not get all the hair back. But don't get frustrated . What you should now focus on is how to maintain your current hair and make it healthy. Your treating dermatologist will help you in achieving that. Also , You will have to maintain your hair.that's where people go wrong...they stop maintaining once they get results. Ask your dermatologist how to MAINTAIN your hair. That's important. And don't worry . You have started treatment so it will eventually show results.