Having pimples
I am having pimples in my face and they are leaving black spots behind I have h very oily face and pimples r coming very week and due 2 which there r small hole in my face what 2 doo which face wash do I prefer 2 get rid of it

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M. D. Homoeopathy). As your pimples are constantly coming and leaving dark spots you should go for proper treatment of pimples as that will help you in right sense.Homoeopathy can help you. Please contact Total Health Care to know more. Please feel free to cal us. Dr. Jagat Shah.