Having pain in tooth

I am having pain in my tooth n i had a root canal a year before and it iz possible dat i hv to agn go thru root canal and i am experiencing the same pain
views-icons 67 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Hiren Prajapati
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

You need to go to the dentist to assess the exact problem related to that tooth.  We need to do some more investigations including clinical examination and Xray of it.  So you are advised to visit the dentist at clinic
Dr. Ishan Patel
Dentist 5 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello, Answer to your question is that first of all your have to visit a dentist so that he can take a X-ray of the that particular tooth. Then he will decide whether you have to go for the root canal procedure again or there is an another problem. If you are having similar kind of pain in the same tooth, there might be infection again in that tooth. So, Re Root Canal Procedure can be done, but these all depends on the diagnosis and actual cause of the pain. Visit the dentist as soon as possible so that that particular tooth can be saved easily. Thanking you.
Dr. Nikhil Patel
Orthodontist 6 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It is required to take xray to check weather rct is done properly or any other condition developed related to that or adjacent tooth..so better consult dentist again.