Having hairfall

Suffering Hairfall due to change in water from 1 month. Hair density is already very less. kindly Refer something to control hairfall.
views-icons 104 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello! You could be having male pattern balding which will require proper and consistent treatment.See a Dermatologist and take proper treatment. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?