cardiologist-icon
Having chestshoulder pain
Hi I m having left side chest pain and shoulder pain from last six months. I checked with cardiologist done echo and TMT everything is fine . Only I have high BP problem from 2 years . Some times pain it will go or it will come and some times it will be there continuously but increase and decrease manner. I got results of vitamin d is 7 nl and vitamin B12 is 43 . Kindly suggest . Still same condition. Doing yoga after doing yoga I will feel little bit OK .

Dr. Manju Lihala

Both your Vit B12 and Vit D levels are very low that is why your muscles are weak and you have chronic pain . Please consult a Physician who can examine you and advise as to what needs to be taken