Having bump left side hip
Doctor Answers (4) on Having bump left side hip
2. Tab Zefu (cefuroxime) 500 mg twice daily after meals.
3. Tab Metrogyl 400 mg thrice daily after meals.
4. Dressing with T-BACT + SU-MAG thrice daily on the lesions.
5. Tab Enzomac plus twice daily after meals.
6. Tab Cetzine 10 mg at night after meals.
7. Follow up with me after 5 days.
8. All the best.
I can understand your concern.
It could be a abscess/cyst/ or even a enlarged lymph node.
But its very difficult to say exactly what it is without seeing it or without examining it.
Better get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.