1. Tab Pan 40 mg Twice daily before meals.
2. Tab Zefu (cefuroxime) 500 mg twice daily after meals.
3. Tab Metrogyl 400 mg thrice daily after meals.
4. Dressing with T-BACT + SU-MAG thrice daily on the lesions.
5. Tab Enzomac plus twice daily after meals.
6. Tab Cetzine 10 mg at night after meals.
7. Follow up with me after 5 days.
8. All the best.
I can understand your concern.
It could be a abscess/cyst/ or even a enlarged lymph node.
But its very difficult to say exactly what it is without seeing it or without examining it.
Better get it checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Most commonly these symptoms are caused by a sebaceous cyst, which is harmless, but needs to be removed on an OPD basis. Examination is definitely required to rule out other causes. Please consult a nearby surgeon or your family doctor if he/she can do minor surgical procedures at clinic.
Left side of what region?should reveal the perfect site of this painful bump.Else do what my other colleague has told u.
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.