Having abdominal pain and head ache
Attached reports, I'm having abdominal pain since late morning, it was severe in the afternoon and now it's mild to normal. It was accompanied by a headache. My grandfather tested positive for dengue 3 days ago hence did the ns1 and cbc. Tested negative for dengue What could be the reason for it? I haven't ate anything junk since 2 weeks I'm practising intermittent fasting for more than three weeks now, It started after I had watermelon around 12 and had lunch(Roti & lauki ). I am also have little rashes on my back .

Take antacid Have regular food..don't skip meals.. For further queries consult me

Can be food related or viral infection. Can consult me privately for proper management and prescription.
The reports are perfectly normal. Do you have any fever? If pain abdomen persists, it is better to get an Ultrasound Abdomen done.
Schedule an appointment online to discuss in detail.