Haven't gotten my period
I was suppose to get my period about 4 days ago and have not gotten it yet.. I'm kinda worried as my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex.. I am on birth control an haven't shown any signs of pregnancy

Hello there. I can understand your concern. When did you have unprotected sex? What birth control pills are you on? And since when? Is your period cycle regular? Revert back to me with these details so that i can help you out. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.

Why haven i gotten my period yet I haven t gotten my period in 7 months